Thank you to everyone who participated in the event!
What is a Color Run?
The Color Run is an un-timed event in which participants, or “Color Runners”, are doused from head to toe in different colors.
- Wear white at the starting line!
- Finish plastered in color!
The goal of this event is to raise awareness and funds for those who are fighting cancer in our community. All proceeds will stay local and directly benefit patients at the Marshfield Clinic Cancer Center in Stevens Point!
2018 Event Sponsors:
- Dental Health Center (DHS)
- Main Grain Bakery
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Haelfrisch Dairy Farms
- Roundy's Supermarket
- Marshfield Clinic Healthcare Systen (MCHS)
- Balloon Designs by Lori
- Amy and Ryan Bielen, Peace of Mind Home Inspections
- Mada Custom Apparel